Friday, December 24, 2010

War is over (if you want it)

Once again, I'm feeling incredibly inspired. Jazz, poetry, beatniks, and cigarettes is how I would sum up my mood right now. Very.. mellow. Very .. with the flow.

And I'm using this opportunity to encourage you to get into a flow too. Not necessarily my flow, but your very own. Because we all have our own flow to go with. So find your flow, man. It's neither better nor worse than mine, just simply yours.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

P.S. I made a Tumblr so if you happen to be reading this post and you happen to have an interest in looking at it, here you go.
http://sun--child.tumblr.com/

Peace to the cosmos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should make another post soon!

Anonymous said...

Are you gone forever? They all leave when they get a Tumblr.